2018 Two Rivers 'Altitude' Sauvignon Blanc

40% of the grapes are fermented in concrete eggs and the other 60% is done in old french oak barrel and allowed to go through wild fermentation and then Malolactic fermentation soften the acidity in the final wine. You get aromas of lemon balm, citrus pith, honeydew melon, pineapple, and white peach combine with toasty notes and dried herbs, on the palate juicy citrus notes, wet stone, chalky flavours and a crisp salinity.

Enjoy 10% off when you order ANY 6 bottles or more.
Free delivery on all orders over £100.