2018 Domaine des Malandes Chablis 1er Cru Montmains
£37.99

This wine is 100% Premier Cru vineyards situated in the rolling hills of Chablis. 80% of this Chablis is fermented in stainless steel tanks giving the wine its fresh, light flavours, which is then blended with the other 20%, which has been aged in barrels. What makes this wine even more special is the age of the vines. Up to 60 years old allows the vines to soak up all of the nutrients and dig deeper to produce excellent quality grapes. This wine shows light, green apples with the slightest touch of minerality leading to a lovely complex and crunchy texture.

Enjoy 10% off when you order ANY 6 bottles or more.
&
Free delivery on all orders over £100.